TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and hold personal information/data directly or indirectly, about you or someone else whom you are making a booking for (Thirty Party), that is information that can identify you or such Third Party, including without limitation; full name, gender, postal and email address, other contact details, identification details, payment details, booking information, and other information relevant to providing you with the services you and/or the Third Party are, or someone else you know is, seeking., which we received from you through our website, social media or distribution channel, including online travel agencies. You agree that you have obtained the consent of such Third Party to provide us with their Personal Information and to view or change their information. You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Information is kept up to date.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA AND USE
We may disclose your information:
- To owners and our business partners and investors.
- To other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purpose.
- Social media websites and
- As required or authorized under law or provided in co-operation with any government authority.
- you request or authorized it,
- The information is provided to complete a transaction for you.
- To protect our rights, property or safety –or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g. to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection),
- The disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets),
- The information is provided to our agent, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf.
If you fail to provide us with Personal Information as required above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes/services mentioned below:
- To process your booking,
- To process your bills and payment,
- To send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires,
- To notify of our terms and conditions available at our website,
- For internal administrative purposes,
- Necessary to comply with legal obligation,
- Monitoring and preventing unlawful acts ( including with the use of closed circuit television, card keys, and other security systems),
- To administer and protect our business and this Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data),
- Performance of a contract with you,.
- For any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we received from you via our Website from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
By providing us with Personal Information or using our services or our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database, and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information.
However as the website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Third Party Website. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own private practices.
- Maintain your session and required details when you browse our Website or during registration or the booking process,
- Collect website usage data for statistical/analytics purposes
- Direct you to the correct landing page based on your geo-location
You may instruct your browser, by changing its setting, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website that you visit. Note that our Website will not function properly if the cookie setting is disabled.
- Such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security, concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the hotel.
- Your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to, 9i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
- You have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
- The applicable rate of any charges or taxes payable have not bee paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- The booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- The booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
- You do not register as the person listed on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).
At anytime you may contact us by email or telephone (SEE CONTACT US SECTION) if you have:
- A complaint regarding the treatment of your privacy by us, including but not limited to the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it.
- A request to opt out of receiving any communication from us.