Your contract is with Mirage Energy Sdn Bhd. Usage of this website is on condition that you accept without variation. The terms and conditions set out here in which Hotel Mirage PD may vary from time to time at its sole discretion with/without notice to you and you may acknowledge that the usage of this website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions in force for the time being as set out herein.
The following terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and Hotel Mirage PD.
Booking, Changes and Cancellation Policy
A booking confirmation number will be issued to the guest who successfully completes their room booking and payment process. Cancellation of booking will incur the full period charges. Failure to arrive at Hotel Mirage PD will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
Changes of booking are limited and not limited to guest name, booking date(s), room type and any other changes which will be determined by Hotel Mirage PD. For such changes the guest needs to call Hotel Mirage PD reservation or e-mail us.
Guests are not allowed to bring in to the Hotel Mirage PD rooms as per the followings:
- Pets, livestock,
- Any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazard, heavy machinery,
- Any electronic/electrical appliance which may interfere or obstruct with the Hotel’s computer network/systems,
- Any kitchen utensils for cooking purpose
- Any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly our Hotel operation or interrupt
- other guests stay in Hotel Mirage PD.
RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION
Hotel Mirage PD reserves its absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstance (but not limited to) where:-
- Such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security, concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the hotel.
- Your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to (i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
- You have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
- The applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen, the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- The booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- The booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation), and/or
- You do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the right to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).